For roofers the transfer from the ladder to the roof is the #1 most dangerous task relating to falls from a height. There is no good way to step off a ladder and onto a roof and back, until now. The GrabSafePortable™ eliminates the common safety issues related to ladder/roof transfers by allowing walk through with fall horizontal power grip. The GrabSafePortable™ Ladder Extension meets OSHA regulation 1926.1053(b)(1) and is compatible with ANSI standard A14.2 and A14.5. Advantage: Workers naturally hold horizontal grab bars for safer grip. Workers say it makes ladders much safer and that it’s easy to use.
- Now aluminum construction at half the weight (12 lbs).
- Step-through roof access; no more dangerous side-stepping onto roof.
- Horizontal rungs to securely grab for optimal grip.
- Getting back onto ladder from roof is a breeze, feels secure.
- Provides the OSHA-required 3’ extension above the roof surface every time.
- Angled at 15 degrees – keeps extension vertical.
- Compatible with almost every extension ladder.
- Rated at 310 lbs.
- Works with some rung-mounted stand offs for roof access to protect gutters.
- Installs in just minutes.
GrabSafe Portable™ Features:
Call 800.372.7775 to place your order or click on Order Form
Assembly of GrabSafe Portable Accessory
* Products manufactured and distributed by PS Doors, Leading Edge Safety, Anderson Ladder, or Incord.
Call 1-800-372-7775 extension 121 to order or order online below. Shipping charges will be calculated at the time the order is placed. If you are interested in ordering any of our products, please fill out and submit the order form below. Both Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.