These Ladder and Hatch Safety Devices meet US Army Corps of Engineer Requirements (EM 385-1-1) for horizontal grab bars. And ANSI A14.3-2008 section 22.214.171.124
LADDER RUNG CONTINUATION GRIPS BEYOND HATCH OPENING
HatchGrip provides ladder rung type grips on the exterior of a roof hatch to ensure a firm, stable grip when you exit and enter a roof hatch.
The loss of balance while stooping over the edge of the roof hatch while trying to continue to climb the ladder places a person in an unbalanced position, the possibility of falling backwards is real, relevant and could result in injury or fatality.
Simply mount HatchGrip to your roof hatch curb and you have given anyone climbing the ladder an extension of the ladder rungs with which to comfortably exit or enter the roof hatch.
- Bolts to Roof Hatch Curb.
- Provides for variable height adjustment for proper and comfortable grip spacing from the last rung of the ladder.
- Hot-Dip Galvanized Finish for durability in exterior environments.
- Ships Knocked-Down for easy shipping, handling and transporting to installation area.
- Fits all roof hatch sizes.
- Easily installed by anyone with only a few common tools.
- HatchGrip Literature and Price Sheet.
- HatchGrip Specification.
- HatchGrip Product Drawing
- HatchGrip In Use
*HatchGrip is not intended to act as a protective barrier for guarding the open roof hatch. For complete fall protection guarding of an open roof hatch see our HATCH-SAFE product.
* Products manufactured and distributed by PS Doors, Leading Edge Safety, Anderson Ladder, or Incord.
Call 1-800-372-7775 extension 121 to order or order online below. Shipping charges will be calculated at the time the order is placed. If you are interested in ordering any of our products, please fill out and submit the order form below. Both Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.