EFSS Training Courses are designed for:
- Employees and contractors whose job responsibilities require them to work at elevation on a consistent basis
- Supervision responsible for managing employees and contractors who work at elevation.
Our courses are interactive sessions comprised of computer and video presentations, hands on break-out application sessions, demonstrations, and a written knowledge test to facilitate the course objective.
Fall Protection Courses Offered:
- Authorized User Fall Protection (4 to 8 hours)
- Competent Person Fall Protection (2-3 days)
- Fall Protection Competent and Qualified Person training for Engineers (3 to 4 days)
- Fall Protection Administrator training (Specifically designed for your company)
- Tower Climbing and Rescue Training on your tower(s) (3 days)
- OSHA approved on-line Basic Fall Protection E-Training
- Specialty courses focused on specific areas of concern.
EFSS customizes all courses for your industry and your company. Tell us what YOU need and EFSS will contact you within 24 hours to design your training course. (link)
All general fall protection courses include rescue considerations. All courses are presently conducted on-site at the clients’ location. Train-the-trainer classes are also available for experienced fall protection professionals.
Other Specialty Courses Offered:
- Confined Space Entry for General Industry or Construction (1 day)
- Lock-Out Tag-Out/Control of Hazardous Energy
- Competent Scaffold Inspector
- Hazardous Waste Operations HAZWOPER (3 day and 5 day courses)
- Industrial Hygiene for non-Industrial Hygienists
- Hearing Conservation & Protection
- Safety Supervision and Management (3 days)
- Respiratory Protection
- OSHA Outreach Courses (10 hour and 30 hour Course)
If you would like more information about any EFSS training course, or if you have any general questions about training, please Contact Us.