EFSS Training Courses are designed for:
- Employees and contractors whose job responsibilities require them to work at elevation on a consistent basis
- Supervision responsible for managing employees and contractors who work at elevation.
Our courses are interactive sessions comprised of computer and video presentations, hands on break-out application sessions, demonstrations, and a written knowledge test to facilitate the course objective.
Fall Protection Courses Offered:
- Competent Person Fall Protection Webinar
- EM385 and USACE Compliant Competent Person Training
- Competent Person Fall Protection Training (2 to 3 Days)
- Fall Protection Competent and Qualified Person training for Engineers (3 to 4 days)
- Tower Climbing and Rescue Training on your tower(s) (3 days)
- Fall Protection Administrator training (Specifically designed for your company)
- Specialty courses focused on specific areas of concern
EFSS customizes all courses for your industry and your company. Tell us what YOU need and EFSS will contact you within 24 hours to design your training course.
All general fall protection courses include rescue considerations. Train-the-trainer classes are also available for experienced fall protection professionals.
If you would like more information about any EFSS training course, or if you have any general questions about training, please Contact Us.