When: September 28-29, 2021
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time Day 1.
- 8:00 AM to Noon Eastern Time Day 2.
This training is compliant with OSHA Fall Protection Standard 29CFR1910.140 and 29CFR1926.500, ANSI Z490.1 Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health, and Environmental Training, and the ANSI Z359 Fall Protection Code.
During this training, we will cover:
- Current OSHA fall protection statistics
- Fall Protection Regulations, Voluntary Consensus standards, and FP Policy
- Fall Protection hierarchy of controls – Elimination, Prevention, Arrest, Administrative
- Fall Restraint Systems
- Fall Arrest Systems – ABCs of fall protection – Anchorage, Body Support, Connecting Means, Compatibility
- Fall Arrest Anchorages, Anchorage connectors, anchorage considerations
- Full Body Harnesses – Applications, inspection, and safety features
- Lanyards – Applications, inspection, and safety features:
- Energy Absorbing
- 100% Tie off/Y-Lanyards
- Work Positioning
- Ladder Climbing Systems
- Fall Protection equipment and inspections
- Portable/fixed ladders
- Calculation of required Fall Arrest System Clearance Diagrams
- Rescue Considerations