Authorized Person 4 Hour Fall Protection Training
Are You On a Tight Schedule? Do You Have No Time for On-Site Training?
Use our eEducation program for your eEducation and eLearning needs anytime, anywhere you have an internet connection!
What Is Online Fall Protection Training?
Fall protection training is a critical online training course designed to cover OSHA Authorized User fall prevention requirements in both General Industry and Construction and it is an important part of a worker’s overall safety training. At Ellis Fall Safety Solutions, our detailed courses help workers identify potential fall hazards and offer ways to best protect workers. We also discuss various tasks that require fall protection as well as the correct types of personal protective equipment (PPE) that might be used.
Who Should Take Online Fall Protection Training?
If your job requires you to work at heights or requires you to be elevated for long periods of time, our online fall protection course is for you. We made it easy to get the necessary training if you’re on a tight schedule or have no time for on-site training with our interactive online course.
Authorized Person Four Hour Online Fall Protection Training
Our online fall protection training is an immersive, four-hour course that you take online, anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. You may stop and start this course as often as you need to, and your information will always be saved. Our course is designed to test your knowledge of fall protection and equipment and at completion, you will receive a certificate to print out. Upon completion of the course, you will have a basic understanding of:
- The importance of fall protection on the job.
- Applicable fall protection regulations and latest version of the ANSI Z359 Fall Protection Code.
- Fall Protection hierarchy of controls – Elimination, Prevention, Arrest, Administrative
- ABC’s of fall protection – Anchorage, Body Support, Connecting Means, Compatibility
- Anchorage points and basic anchorage point considerations
- Inspection, storage, maintenance of fall protection equipment including full body harnesses
- Lanyards and self-retracting lifelines/lanyards:
- The importance of deceleration
- Calculating fall clearance
- Compatibility of connections
- Introduction to specialized fall protection equipment:
- Lifelines – Horizontal/Vertical
- Rigid Rail Systems o Ladder Climbing Systems
- Work Positioning Systems
- The importance of rescue planning
Once the online training course has been successfully completed, you will be considered by your employer for personal fall protection status. Call us today at 1-800-372-7775 for any questions or to get started with your online fall protection training, click here.