LIVE FALL PROTECTION WEBINAR TRAINING – REGISTER TODAY!
Live webinar sessions to get participants actively involved in preventing falls and reducing fall risks in your workplace.
Click here to download a PDF of these course descriptions.
Competent Person Fall Protection Webinar
When: May 18-19, 2021
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time Day 1.
- 8:00 AM to Noon Eastern Time Day 2.
This training is compliant with OSHA Fall Protection Standard 29CFR1910.140 and 29CFR1926.500, ANSI Z490.1 Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health, and Environmental Training, and the ANSI Z359 Fall Protection Code.
During this training, we will cover:
- Current OSHA fall protection statistics
- Fall Protection Regulations, Voluntary Consensus standards, and FP Policy
- Fall Protection hierarchy of controls – Elimination, Prevention, Arrest, Administrative
- Fall Restraint Systems
- Fall Arrest Systems – ABCs of fall protection – Anchorage, Body Support, Connecting Means, Compatibility
- Fall Arrest Anchorages, Anchorage connectors, anchorage considerations
- Full Body Harnesses – Applications, inspection, and safety features
- Lanyards – Applications, inspection, and safety features:
- Energy Absorbing
- 100% Tie off/Y-Lanyards
- Work Positioning
- Ladder Climbing Systems
- Fall Protection equipment and inspections
- Portable/fixed ladders
- Calculation of required Fall Arrest System Clearance Diagrams
- Rescue Considerations
Test of knowledge will be administered at the end of the course.
Certification will be valid for 2 years following completion.
Any Technical Questions:
Contact Jeff Strauss Jeff@FallSafety.com 302-762-3628
Any Registration Questions:
Contact Anna Pancoast Anna@FallSafety.com 302-571-8470 Ext. 121
Our trainings are consistent with OSHA Fall Protection Standards 29CFR1926.500, OSHA 1910 Subpart D – Walking-Working Surfaces, and the ANSI Z359 Fall Protection Code. They prepare individuals to be a designated Competent Person in fall protection by your company. The CP refresher training also complies with EM-385-1-1 Refresher requirements.
Participants learn to understand and apply fall protection principles and standards to real-life situations.
All certifications are valid for two years from date of training.