Ellis Fall Safety Solutions, LLC. is licensed to perform a complete range of fall protection engineering services including:
- FP Engineering Audits and Assesments
- Anchorage point design and validation
- Horizontal Lifeline and Rigid RailSystems design
- Fall Protection System design
- Drawings stamped by a structural P.E.
- On-site Structural and Mechanical Engineering
- Equipment selection for procurement purposes
- Qualified Person Services
- Engineered Installations
EFSS is your site-specific fall protection specialist, offering fall protection designs, engineering documentation and state-of-the-art process improvement solutions.
Work At Ground Level
Work In Guarded Area
Work with Engineered Fall Arrest System
Sample Scope of Work:
- Conduct and document fall hazard analysis.
- Recommend solutions within a prescribed hierarchy of fall hazard controls.
- Provide a capital authorization grade estimate for appropriation.
- Address fall safety training and rescue plan considerations.
- Provide an engineering design package that will address your issues.