At Ellis Fall Safety Solutions, we offer safety plans, process improvement consulting and engineering advisory expertise for your facility, aiming to strengthen your fall protection programs and methods within your organization. We help industrial and construction industries with practical yet sophisticated solutions with our fall protection consulting services. We can help you create an on-site safety management program as well as maintain your current one with up-to-date OSHA insurances and regulations as well as what you can do to improve your current program based on our many years in the fall protection field.
With over 40 years of experience, our goal at EFSS is to improve your bottom line through our comprehensive fall protection consulting services. Our consultants, trainers, installers, and engineers work with the unique needs of each client to understand and create solutions that can help your facility save valuable time, money and manpower and reduce the likelihood of foreseeable catastrophic fall injuries.
Through our engineering consulting practices and expert industry knowledge, we hope to find more efficient work methods for your facility, free from the risk of fall hazards. We can provide structural engineering drawings and installation services and then we will review your hazards, discuss the issues, provide an estimate, and then schedule a project completion to meet your individual needs.
With our fall protection consulting services, our consultants and trainers can:
- analyze recognized fall hazards arising from work methods
- provide a hierarchy of practical solutions
- develop the specific fall protection plan or program you require
- determine anchorage engineering requirements
- validate current anchorage points
- create structural engineering drawings of anchorage locations
- recommend a selection of compatible fall arrest systems which meet OSHA requirements
- supervise the installation of fall protection systems with our professional engineers
- train you and your supervision as Competent Persons
- train your engineers as Qualified Persons (for manufactured fall protection systems)
If fall injuries have already occurred at your facility, we can be a part of your qualified litigation support team. We have experience with hundreds of cases in third party claims and use each of these to strengthen our consulting and training services.
Through our process improvement consulting, we hope to eliminate all of your fall protection hazards. Over the past 35 years, we have provided practical fall protection options and risk analysis for:
- chemical plant confined spaces
- government tower installations
- maritime operations and ship painting
- bridge crane operations
- communications towers
- power station transformers
- electrical transmission and microwave towers
- billboard ramp replacement and ladders
- commercial and residential roofs
- public areas, stairs, elevator shafts
- large equipment and machinery which requires maintenance
- and so much more!
Fall Protection and Safety Planning Solutions
At EFSS, we are proud to be industry leaders in all aspects of fall protection, including fall protection engineering and consulting, designing and implementing maintenance management programs, on-site safety evaluations and assessments as well as development, construction and inspection of fall protection systems with our structural design consultants. We are independent of fall equipment manufacturers and can render bias-free recommendations. Let us help you become more productive as your work surfaces become more secure! We are the premier resource for fall protection solutions, training, and advice, nationwide. Contact us for the right solution to your fall protection problem.