Fall Protection Training in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with Ellis Fall Safety Solutions
With a population of over 1 million, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is one of the largest cities in the United States. Finding a reliable fall protection training company may seem daunting, but at Ellis Fall Safety Solutions, we can guarantee we are the experts in advanced fall safety protection. Our dedicated team has over 40 years of industry knowledge and experience making us stand out from our competitors. We offer managers and their employees that often work at heights safe and effective fall safety assistance across multiple industries. From safety training to assessments and consultations, we make it our mission to help you find the best solutions for complete safety in your workplace. Our courses are designed for:
- Employees and contractors whose job responsibilities require them to work at heights consistently.
- Supervisors responsible for managing employees and contractors who work at heights.
Our courses are made up of interactive sessions of computer and video presentations, hands-on break-out applications, demonstrations, and a written knowledge test to achieve the course objective. We customize and design each course depending on your company and your industry.
Basic safety training courses we offer:
- Authorized User Fall Protection (4 to 8 hours)
- Competent Person Fall Protection (2-3 days)
- Fall Protection Competent and Qualified Person Training for Engineers (3 to 4 days)
- Fall Protection Administrator Training (Specifically designed for your company)
- Tower Climbing and Rescue Training on Your Tower(s) (3 days)
- OSHA Approved Online Basic Fall Protection E-Training
- Specialty courses focused on specific areas of concern
Other specialty courses we offer:
- Confined Space Entry for General Industry or Construction (1 day)
- Lock-Out Tag-Out and Control of Hazardous Energy
- Competent Scaffold Inspector
- Hazardous Waste Operations HAZWOPER (3 day and 5 day courses)
- Industrial Hygiene for Non-Industrial Hygienists
- Hearing Conservation and Protection
- Safety Supervision and Management (3 days)
- Respiratory Protection
- OSHA Outreach Courses (10 hour and 30 hour Course)
OSHA Fall Protection Assessment in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Following OSHA standards and regulations is also a top priority and important service we provide at EFSS. We offer OSHA fall protection assessment services that explore every area of your premises to identify any potential hazards. We will then work with you and your employees to provide an in-depth assessment to proactively fix any potential safety breaches.
We are also fully equipped to help you in the implementation of new protocols for enhanced safety and fall risk reduction. We can assist you with the installation of airplane hangars, rooftop access protection, and protection system design and development and so much more and provide customized and unique plans for each organization.
If you own or manage a facility in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and are seeking a fall protection training team that can ensure your staff is adequately trained to identify and control common fall hazards at your organization, trust in the advice of EFSS.
Interested in learning more about our Fall Safety Solutions in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania?
To learn more about the services that we provide to the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area, call us today at 1(800) 372-7775 or contact us here. We look forward to providing all your fall safety training and system design needs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.