Why Choose EFSS?
When you select Ellis Fall Safety Solutions you get the absolute best in Professional Safety Engineering Services. We have literally written the book on fall protection with the wisdom of our 35 years as the industry standard in fall protection, safety and human factors engineering.
Ellis Fall Safety Solutions stand for:
- Safety – We choose cost effective, yet flexible solutions to meet or exceed standards and protect your employees. And we back up your specific application with manufacturer testing.
- Quality – We incorporate both the letter and spirit of OSHA requirements with the latest proven technologies to design solutions your employees will use. And our training helps people understand Fall Safety principles so they can better apply them.
- Productivity – We understand the need to increase security for at-risk employees, while also making their work easier and more efficient.
- Durability – Our solutions are engineered for ease of operation, monitoring and maintenance. Clear labeling and instructions help appropriate people understand use and maintenance procedures for the solution’s effective life span.
- Documentation – a Professional Structural Engineer signs our detailed drawings. You are then prepared for a successful OSHA audit and workers can confidently make safer and more productive decisions.
- Proven Track Record – We have been the leader in Fall Safety for over 35 years. Our references attest to the quality, utility, and safety of our solutions. We are proud of our customer satisfaction and take our service commitment most seriously.
We often are not the least expensive; instead, we provide the best, most cost-effective approaches. We always seek to be cost competitive, but taking short cuts has never been our way to lower prices and settling for less than the best can have significant impact in the high liability field of fall protection. We will work together with you to develop the most effective solution at a reasonable price. Please take a moment and consider the impact of your decision.