At Ellis Fall Safety Solutions, we help the industrial and construction industries in Morgantown, WV, with comprehensive safety plans, process improvement consulting, and engineering advisory expertise. Through our consulting services, we aim to strengthen your fall protection programs and methods and improve your bottom line. Our team of trained and experienced safety consultants can help you create a customized on-site safety management program or maintain your current one with the latest OSHA insurances and regulations. We also provide ways to improve your current program based on our many years of experience working within the fall protection field.
With our fall protection consulting services, our consultants and trainers can help:
- analyze recognized fall hazards arising from work methods
- provide a hierarchy of practical solutions
- develop the specific fall protection plan or program you require
- determine anchorage engineering requirements
- validate current anchorage points
- create structural engineering drawings of anchorage locations
- recommend a selection of compatible fall arrest systems which meet OSHA requirements
- supervise the installation of fall protection systems with our professional engineers
- train you and your supervision as Competent Persons
- train your engineers as Qualified Persons (for manufactured fall protection systems)
Below we’re outlining several advantages of why you should hire a fall protection consultant for your business.
The Benefits of Hiring a Fall Protection Consultant
OSHA categorizes fall exposures as one of the top four causes of fatalities on a construction site. According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, there were approximately 4,764 fatal occupational injuries that occurred in 2020. While this number has dropped significantly in the past decade, it can be avoided with proper planning and protection in place. While you may feel like your facility has proper safety equipment, measures, and methods in place, do you fully understand the contributing factors that can cause an employee to fall? Whether your current fall protection plan needs to be reworked or you’re ready to create one at your facility, we’re sharing several advantages of hiring a fall protection consultant to establish your safety plan:
- Can identify fall exposures
- Create a comprehensive fall protection plan
- Can share recommendations to correct potential problems at your workplace
- Reduce overhead costs
- Can train employees and staff when required
- They’re up-to-date on the most current safety manuals and OSHA regulations
- Consulting services are available nationwide
How Ellis Fall Safety Solutions Can Help Your Business in Morgantown, WV
With over 40 years of experience in all aspects of fall protection and safety consulting, Ellis Fall Safety Solution is just the company that you need to get your employees and contractors on the same page when it comes to everyday work safety. If you’ve been searching for reputable fall protection consultants that can assist your business in the Morgantown, WV area, look no further than our qualified team. To learn more about how we can help you maintain a safe workplace, contact EFSS for more information about our consulting services or call us at (302) 300-1631 today.